For the lightning protection of ancient buildings, pure copper (small part of copper-coated steel round wire) is used as the lightning protection belt. The BalicWELD heat-dissipation welding technology is adopted. The grounding material of the buried part is mostly made of pure copper GATI ion grounding pole. Extremely, the horizontal grounding is mostly made of pure copper or copper cables, and the grounding leads are mostly copper-plated copper rods.
Difficulties in the design and construction of lightning protection grounding engineering for ancient buildings:
1. The spacing of the lightning rods (belts) of ancient buildings leading down the line, it is sometimes difficult to achieve the required spacing and number of lightning protection specifications.
3. Some ancient buildings have large pedestals and are surrounded by thick stone steps. It is difficult to make grounding and grounding wires.
4. Some ancient buildings have been in disrepair for a long time, bricks and tiles are broken, and it is difficult to install lightning protection devices on them.
1. The lightning protection construction of ancient buildings must consider the appearance. The installed lightning protection belt, lightning rod and down conductor must be perfectly integrated into the building. It is integrated with the ancient structure and shape to become a whole, without affecting the appearance. At the same time, it has the function of lightning protection and grounding.
2. Unlike civil buildings, the grounding of the ancient buildings is mostly clear, and the installation location is not obvious at the inner side of the corner.
3. The roof of most ancient buildings is glazed tile, no punching is allowed, and cement support piers are installed. Therefore, special methods such as fixing clips are often used.
4. The weak electrical equipment inside the ancient buildings is less or even not, so the secondary lightning protection is rarely considered, that is, the protection of the induced lightning is basically unnecessary. It is composed of lightning protection belt, lightning rod, grounding down conductor and grounding measures, among which lightning rods are used less.
5. Because the lightning protection grounding of ancient buildings takes into account the damage to the surrounding environment and even the construction period, the area that can be constructed is often small. The soil in the location is rich in sand and gravel, and the soil resistivity is high. Therefore, the use of slow release type electrolytic ion grounding electrode and the like have a minimum grounding area and a minimum construction time to achieve a high quality requirement.
6. The lightning protection grounding measures of buildings should be equivalent to the life of the building itself. The effective life of civil facilities is generally 50 to 70 years, and the lightning protection grounding measures for ancient buildings should be considered for a longer period of time. Although there is no clear definition of the effective life of lightning protection grounding measures for ancient buildings, they are generally considered for more than 100 years. Therefore, the lightning protection grounding measures for ancient buildings are mostly made of pure copper materials, including lightning protection belts, lightning rods, and grounding down conductors. And grounding measures. In addition, the lightning protection belt and the grounding down conductor need to conform to the outline of the building itself, while the outline of the ancient building is curved and curved, the steel is relatively hard, and it is not easy to form the blank, and the copper is soft and easy to be processed, and fits the ancient building. The shape of the object, which is also a reason to use copper as a lightning protection grounding material.
7. The use of pure copper material for lightning protection grounding materials, conventional welding can not meet the welding requirements of copper, BalicWELD exothermic welding has become more and more application, and the only welding method.